Pippin has received rave reviews from critics, fans and is now the proud winner of four Tony Awards including Best Revival of a Musical, Best Director for Diane Paulus, Best Featured Actress in a Musical for Andrea Martin and Best Leading Actress in a Musical for Patina Miller who plays the captivating and mysterious Leading Player. Stage Door Dish’s resident artist Miki’s artwork of Patina’s colorful character captures her beauty, intrigue, and the surrealism of this magical production.
Puffs playwright Matt Cox discusses the magical play April 19, 2017
- Cheryl Sebrell: Yes, yes, yes! I saw her on tour in South Pacific and wondered, '...
- Brooke: So cute. Love the shoes!...
- Ellie: I feel like Grantaire and Enjolras's relationship isn't what a lo...
- Sheryl S.: I would like to amend some of my earlier comments about Russel Cr...
- Ali S.: Actually, he did a good job. He hit all the notes, and he packed ...
aaron tveit andrew keenan-bolger annie audra mcdonald bertie carvel broadway celia keenan-bolger christian borle cinderella daniel sunjata fiddler on the roof glee graceland hamilton Hands on a Hardbody jeremy jordan josh gad kinky boots laura osnes les mis les miserables lin manuel miranda matilda megan hilty motown newsies next to normal once Phantom of the Opera pippin rent santino fontana smash spring awakening sutton foster television the mystery of edwin drood tony awards twitter Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike vikings waitress West End wicked will chase
- Puffs playwright Matt Cox discusses the magical play
- Margo Seibert discusses finding harmony in In Transit, her philanthropy organization RACKET
- Hadestown star Damon Daunno discusses ‘getting loose’ in off-Broadway musical Beardo
- Michael Park on Dear Evan Hansen‘s significant impact, pre-show dance parties, and Tuck Everlasting
- Choreographer Lorin Latarro discusses The Ghostlight Project, how theatre can create hope and change