Chaplin closed in January but Rob McClure’s ingenious performance as one of the most beloved movie stars of all time lives on in the hearts of many. Capturing the playful nature of Chaplin’s acclaimed character “The Little Tramp” and Rob’s powerful performance in the role, for which he won a Theater World Award and was nominated for a Tony, Miki’s reimagined painting reminds us of the most masterful and underrated performances in recent musical theatre history.
Puffs playwright Matt Cox discusses the magical play April 19, 2017
- Cheryl Sebrell: Yes, yes, yes! I saw her on tour in South Pacific and wondered, '...
- Brooke: So cute. Love the shoes!...
- Ellie: I feel like Grantaire and Enjolras's relationship isn't what a lo...
- Sheryl S.: I would like to amend some of my earlier comments about Russel Cr...
- Ali S.: Actually, he did a good job. He hit all the notes, and he packed ...
aaron tveit andrew keenan-bolger annie audra mcdonald bertie carvel broadway celia keenan-bolger christian borle cinderella daniel sunjata fiddler on the roof glee graceland hamilton Hands on a Hardbody jeremy jordan josh gad kinky boots laura osnes les mis les miserables lin manuel miranda matilda megan hilty motown newsies next to normal once Phantom of the Opera pippin rent santino fontana smash spring awakening sutton foster television the mystery of edwin drood tony awards twitter Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike vikings waitress West End wicked will chase
- Puffs playwright Matt Cox discusses the magical play
- Margo Seibert discusses finding harmony in In Transit, her philanthropy organization RACKET
- Hadestown star Damon Daunno discusses ‘getting loose’ in off-Broadway musical Beardo
- Michael Park on Dear Evan Hansen‘s significant impact, pre-show dance parties, and Tuck Everlasting
- Choreographer Lorin Latarro discusses The Ghostlight Project, how theatre can create hope and change